Heard the buzz about User Experience Design and want to learn more?
We are now offering a free 30-minute online training course specifically designed for technology and business professionals.
As part of our online training resources, our goal is to help you learn the core concepts and benefits of User Experience Design faster than your next coffee break!
What You Will Learn
- The Definition and Goal of User Experience Design (as applied to technology projects such as websites, applications, mobile apps and more)
- Common misconceptions about UX and UI Design that could be holding your team back
- What kinds of projects are suitable for the UX Design process
- When and how UX Design can improve project outcomes, stakeholder satisfaction and team collaboration
Presented by Experienced UX Design Leaders
With over 20 years of experience across a variety of industries and multi-national corporations, Odell Keller provides Empowerment and UX Design Training Services for strategic digital initiatives. Our clients span a variety of industries including Financial Services, Life Insurance, P&C Insurance, Sales and Manufacturing.
Your instructor, Ash Keller, has worked at a leadership level across a variety of initiatives (digital strategy, user research, product development, marketing and training) in both Enterprise and Agency environments.
Ash enjoys spreading awareness of the Value of User Experience Design so that more teams can reap the benefits of this effective and collaborative approach.
Watch these four short videos below and if you find value in them, please add a comment below to let us know.
1) UX Design Mini Course: What to Expect
2) What is UX Design?
3) Delivering a Great UX Experience
4) Practical Applications of UX Design
Bonus: Five Benefits of UX Design for Your Organization
Download our free Powerpoint presentation that highlights Five Benefits of UX Design for Your Organization to share with your colleagues and generate more interest over your next “Lunch and Learn” opportunity.