An Actionable User Experience
Plan with Clear Priorities and Goals
One of the most essential factors that influence your digital project’s success is the overall approach to the user experience. Our UX Design Roadmaps help cross-functional teams march towards the same vision of success on their next strategic initiative.
The clear, visual format organizes the future digital experience into a simple, one-page poster. Combined with a detailed summary found in your customized UX Action Plan, your team will have everything they need to get started on the right foot.
Benefits of a UX Design Roadmap
An effective UX roadmap can help project teams to:
- Maintain your project’s strategic direction
- Align solutions with stakeholder and user needs
- Prioritize new ideas and enhancement requests
What does a UX Design Roadmap include?
- UX Vision – An aspirational statement that describes the impact your solution will have on the lives of those you have created it for
- Business Goals that align with your vision and help your team stay on course while maintaining focus on strategic priorities
- Timeframes for Projects that provide a clear path forward while also leaving room for flexibility
- Themes that describe what needs to happen for our product to reflect the vision and meet its goals (these should be considered in every future project decision)
- Cadence for Change – Acknowledging that all projects in the roadmap are subject to change or delay
How do you create a UX Design Roadmap?
Our UX Mapping Sessions help organizations discover exciting digital opportunities – grounded in user needs – that work within real-life constraints.
During this online session, an expert UX Design Coach will facilitate a variety of digital activities with your project team and stakeholders. These activities will spark critical conversations and drive internal collaboration across diverse expertise and skillsets.
After the session, your Coach will leverage the insights and outputs of the collaborative activities to create a tailored UX Design Roadmap for your project. Next, your Coach will present their Roadmap back to key project stakeholders to provide further input and direction before providing a final digital version.