Posted: March 12, 2019
Active until: June 12, 2019
This is a paid internship opportunity for up-and-coming Communications/Marketing Professionals. This opportunity is a 3-month part-time, renewable contract open to entry-level students.
If you are seeking an opportunity to learn more about creating intuitive websites and digital applications while also helping to grow our brand digitally, this may be the role for you!
Our team empowers companies to succeed in the digital world by providing the experience, guidance and framework needed for their success.
What we offer:
- An inspiring workspace in a trendy, heritage building located in the downtown core of London, Ontario
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home options
- Mentorship by Senior Consultants and Experience Designers
- Opportunity for placement in a growing organization
You may be the right fit for this role if you love determining strategies to help grow a brand digitally and are hungry for an opportunity to lead a significant role in doing so. You enjoy the challenge of thinking through problems and how design can solve real-world challenges. You care about the design process and educating others on how to implement best practices in their daily work.
You should have several portfolio examples of work or school projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research industry trends and best practices
- Develop industry-related content for internal use, external webinars and public-facing articles
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of internal process, efficiency and productivity for digital marketing & communications initiatives
- Assist with developing a strategy to promote the company through social media channels
- Assist with improving the Search Engine Visibility of the company’s digital assets
- Guiding the day to day activities of marketing and growth
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a college-level degree (or higher) similar to:
- Marketing & Communications
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Interactive Media Design
- Digital Strategy
- Or provide portfolio samples of equivalent work/design experience based on the required knowledge & skills listed above
- Excellent understanding of social media channels, digital marketing platforms and strategies
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and initiatives
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Basic interaction design skills, knowledge of user-centred design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability would be a benefit
- Positions available to start April 2019
- Compensation to be determined based on candidate’s experience and portfolio of work
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted for next steps
Please complete the form below to Apply
We find that the best way to learn more about a Digital Communications and Research Intern is to view their portfolio or resume online. However, if you would prefer to apply with a traditional resume (that includes examples of work) please email us at email@example.com