Posted: April 8, 2019
Active until: August 8, 2019
This opportunity is a full-time position open to entry-level and intermediate designers. Experience at a creative agency or in-house team preferred.
What We Offer:
- An inspiring workspace in a trendy, heritage building located in the downtown core of London, Ontario
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home options (a preference to someone who could be onsite at least three days per week)
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing organization
- Training and educational opportunities
- Health care benefits package provided by company
- Competitive compensation and bonus incentives
- Annual technology credits towards any Apple or Android device/accessory of your choice
Together with our senior consultants, you will co-design clickable prototypes to solve complex challenges and craft powerful digital experiences.
You’re a designer who specializes in simple and intuitive digital experiences while maintaining an extremely high standard of design.
Most importantly, you are always hungry for feedback that grows and improves your work. You care about the process and you are always learning more to create amazing work.
You should have several portfolio examples of work. Sketches, mind-maps and process examples welcome. Please include URL(s) for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Solid understanding of how to design for the modern web—across browsers, screen sizes, and user profiles.
- Excellent prototyping skills with tools such as Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer, Keynote, After Effects, etc.
- Strong core interaction design skills, design systems, knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability.
- Strong knowledge of front-end web technology HTML/CSS/JS or other programming language would be a bonus
- Located in London, Ontario or willing to travel when required to work on-site
- Positions available to start immediately (April 2019)
- Competitive salary range to be determined based on candidate’s experience and portfolio of work
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted for next steps
Please complete the form below to Apply
We find that the best way to learn more about a UX Designer is to view their portfolio online. However, if you would prefer to apply with a traditional resume (that includes examples of work) please email us at email@example.com