Producing effective and desirable digital experiences faster than ever before
Over the last several years, our team has facilitated over one hundred Design Sprints and Concept Design Workshops with every type of organization – from startups and non-profits to enterprise-level clients. With this experience, we have created a proven User Experience (UX) Design method that produces incredible results and compresses work that usually takes months into a matter of days.
What is a Design Sprint?
A collaborative process for rapidly solving big challenges, creating new products, or improving existing ones. We use them to create digital experiences that users love.
How can our Design Sprint services help your organization?
Our process for Digital Experience Design places the end users’ experience
at the center of the design process while enabling teams to collaborate and work more efficiently.
We leverage a framework of trusted Design Thinking tools that have been efficiently organized, and time-tested, to produce effective results.
One Design Sprint takes only four days to complete plus one day for collaborative review and planning. This process helps your team spend their valuable time moving the project forward.
The outcome of each design sprint is a highly polished, interactive prototype, tested by real users, that provides clear insights on where to go next. This prototype can be showcased to executive leaders and used as a guiding light to provide direction throughout development.
What happens after a Design Sprint?
Use the review and planning day at the end of each sprint to decide if a second design sprint would be useful to refine and make concepts production ready or use the prototype model to sell your idea and increase support for future initiatives.
Our innovative design process can be used to:
- Create new digital products and online services that work in harmony with your existing business process
- Improve user experience across existing digital assets
- Increase collaboration between business, design and technical teams
- Discover the value of potential new features and functionality to maximize development resources
- Increase accuracy for project estimates
- Increase efficiency across the project lifecycle
Why choose Odell Keller?
Leverage our experience to provide the leadership, coaching and design skills required to jump-start your project, or drive the whole process from vision to concept, prototype, scope, requirements and development specifications.
Design Sprint and Concept Design Packages
We provide a variety of standard packages that can be tailored to your organizational needs and project management style. These include:
- Design Sprints for Enterprise: Optimized for medium to large organizations who need to enhance existing digital experiences or bring an innovative process to new initiatives
- Concept Design Workshops for New Initiatives: Quickly and collaboratively discover if a product or feature is worth launching by creating and testing your concept with design tools.
- Visual Redesign Accelerator: Leverage existing technology while improving the user-facing front-end experience
- UX Design Coaching Resources: Leverage our team of UX Design experts to empower your existing product team with design direction, expert guidance and thought-leadership on UX Design best practices