Rapidly make a Digital Experience more compelling and intuitive for users
Need a clear way to move forward?
You’ve heard about the benefits of User Experience Design but feel overwhelmed trying to make it happen on real-life projects. Your team is trying to deliver on time and on budget. You’re trying to make everyone happy – users, business stakeholders and project team members.
We’re here to help. Through our collaborative UX Design Workshops, your team and Subject Matter Experts will rapidly determine the best approach to improve your current digital experience (or design something new) by using our Mini Design Sprint process.
Our expert UX Design Coaches will facilitate the session while helping your team uncover viable design solutions and innovation opportunities that balance user needs with business needs.
As an additional benefit of participating in this workshop, your team will learn new ways to effectively solve similar design challenges in the future.
Who we help
Our UX Design Workshops are perfect for business and technology teams that produce and support any kind of digital solution (websites, portals, applications, mobile apps, online services and more).
What we do
In this three-hour, remote session, our UX Design Coaches will facilitate a powerful workshop to help your team and stakeholders:
- Evaluate the current user journey through collaborative activities with Design Thinking methods
- Determine a design strategy to improve a current digital experience
- Find inspiration for how to approach and design a new feature
- Visualize the potential solution (so that everyone walks away with a clear understanding of the next steps)
Why it works
Our talented facilitators have transformed the tools and techniques of Google’s powerful “5-Day Design Sprint” into a condensed, online workshop format optimized for busy teams. We call it the “Mini Design Sprint“.
Our Mini Design Sprint process will help your team:
- Effectively frame the goal for the improved User Experience
- Visually map and evaluate the current experience
- Balance competing priorities from users and business stakeholders
- Analyze the competition
- Identify opportunities and current challenges
- Wireframe (or storyboard) potential solutions
- Produce visual mockups and interactive prototypes for user research and stakeholder demonstrations (as an optional service)
What others say about working with us
“UX Design Workshops have transformed our software design and development cycles. Our product is more intuitive, our work more efficient, and our customers love the results.”Senior Product Owner, Software Solution Development
Is one UX Design Workshop enough?
It generally depends on the scope and goals of your challenge. Our clients are typically impressed by how much progress we can make with your team during a single workshop.
With our powerful Mini Design Sprint process, we can enable your team to accomplish more in a few hours together than several days of independent work and internal review meetings.
However, if you would like to tackle additional scope, it’s easy to schedule a follow-up workshop anytime from your secure Client Portal.
How to get started
Learn more about our simple and effective process.
CAD $649 for each three-hour workshop
- Includes session preparation, remote facilitation, and UX Action Plan
- No ongoing commitments or monthly plans required
- For UI Design services, visual mockups and clickable prototypes (optional)
Ready to get started?
Is a UX Design Workshop the right fit?
UX Design Coaching
UX Design Workshop