Kick-off a new Digital Experience
with a clear vision of success
Spend more time driving innovation and less time debating
Your team has been asked to lead a new strategic project. You want to make a real impact on the lives of those who will ultimately interact with your finished product. You also want to avoid the frustrating rework and scope changes that often creep in during stakeholder reviews.
Our collaborative UX Mapping Sessions help organizations discover exciting digital opportunities, grounded in user needs, that work within real-life constraints. These collaborative, one-day sessions help teams start projects with confidence – through visual roadmaps and ideation exercises – while sparking critical conversations early in the project process.
Who we help
Our UX Mapping Sessions are perfect for business and technology teams that produce or support any kind of human-facing digital solution (websites, portals, applications, online services, mobile apps, and more).
What we do
In this one-day session, our UX Design Coaches will facilitate a powerful online workshop to help your team, experts and senior-level stakeholders:
- Drive internal collaboration across diverse expertise and skillsets to map the future user experience
- Align everyone’s expectations using visual tools, collaborative digital activities and Design Thinking methods
- Illustrate guiding principles and success criteria to help everyone march towards a common goal
- Connect internal insights about the business with end-users and the competition to illustrate opportunities for digital innovation
- Develop trust and user empathy
- Uncover potential gaps, trends and insights
After the session, our UX Design Coaches will create a clear, strategic User Experience Roadmap to guide next steps and planning initiatives.
Why it works
Our UX Coaches have over 20 years of experience providing services to both Canadian and multi-national corporations across a wide variety of digital initiatives. During this time, we’ve had the opportunity to refine our project kick-off process into an efficient and productive session that leaves everyone feeling engaged and supportive of your new initiative.
What others say about working with us
“Everyone thought the session went extremely well and was a valuable use of time. Our clients were impressed, and the UX Roadmap will help with a variety of business and technology planning initiatives.”Vice President, Client Relations
How it works
Learn more about our simple and effective process.
CAD $3,500 for each one-day session
This package includes:
- Session preparation (including assistance with user research)
- Remote facilitation with 8-10 attendees (up to six hours)
- Creation of your custom UX Design Roadmap (PDF)
- Session summary (through a customized UX Design Action Plan)
Ready to get started?
Is a UX Mapping Session the right fit?
UX Design Coaching
UX Design Workshop